WARDJet Tailored Waterjet Solutions has partnered with ZOTEFOAMS® to demonstrate water-only cutting techniques in a series of free webinars. Part 1 of the series showcases the J-Series waterjet and its unique workflow that includes a chain feed that passes raw materials into the machine, allowing for continuous cutting and unloading of the material without a stop in production for offload. Part 2 focuses on our X-Series waterjet, showcasing the system’s over/under shuttle table that allows for a single operator to run and load/unload the machine while fitting into a smaller footprint. Both systems easily reduce costs-per-part, increasing productivity, and faster-cutting speeds.
DATES & TIMES:
- Part One, J-Series: September 17 & 24 at 11:00 AM (EDT
- Part Two, X-Series: October 1 & 8 at 11:00 AM (EDT).
- Using various material handling options to boost efficiency and save time
- Changing of geometry without additional costs.
- Expanding the types of geometries you can produce by adding 5-axis cutting.
- Cutting smaller parts quickly with WARDJet’s standard high acceleration/deceleration values.
- Increasing production with multi-head configurations
The sessions conclude with a Q&A segment. A member of Zotefoams® will be available to provide industry insight.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Click here to register.
WARDJet is an Ohio-based designer and vertically integrated manufacturer of tailored waterjet cutting solutions that are used to cut materials ranging from tinfoil to titanium.
Zotefoams plc is a pioneer in cellular materials with a legacy of innovation that stretches back to 1921. Zotefoams is the world’s largest manufacturer of lightweight crosslinked polyolefin block foams (AZOTE®) and additionally sells and licenses high-performance products (ZOTEK® and T-FIT®) and microcellular materials technology (MuCell®).