Remote Support enables Support Teams to provide instant and secure remote support to end users and customers within ServiceNow.
May 2, 2019 // San Diego, CA // Cireson today announced it has received certification of its application with ServiceNow, available now in the ServiceNow Store. Certification by ServiceNow is only granted to apps available in the Store and signifies that Remote Support has successfully completed a set of defined tests focused on Now Platform security, compatibility, performance, and integration interoperability. The certification also ensures that best practices are utilized in the design and implementation of Remote Support with ServiceNow.
Designed to leverage Microsoft Configuration Manager (SCCM) and work in conjunction with ServiceNow, Remote Support apps streamline customer support by providing valuable insights into users, devices, processes, deployments, and enable you to gain control by securely performing remote troubleshooting actions such as deploying software, from anywhere, any time.
Popular functionality includes but is not limited to:
- Software Deployment: Quickly and easily deploy software to end users and devices from any web browser.
- Device Insights: Get valuable insights into the state of your device, from hardware information to user interactions.
- Remote Actions: Support devices in your environment with remote troubleshooting actions.
- Software Control: See what software is installed on a client to repair or remove software.
- Service Control: Manage installed and running services to stop, start, or restart a service in order to resolve an issue.
- Deployment Insights: Identity what software is deployed to a specific device, identify errors, and deployment status.
- User Insights: Get valuable insights into a user's account, including if an account is locked out or disabled.
- Account Control: Identify account issues, unlock and reset passwords, enable an incorrectly disabled account, or quickly disable an account.
- Device Affinity: See what devices are assigned to the user and access Device Management functionality.
- Deployment Insights: View the status of a software or application package to identify any issues.
- Group Control: Assign users to AD groups in an intuitive and secure manner. Quickly search a list of allowed groups, or remove a user from a group.
“Remote Support enables IT teams to deliver faster problem resolution and increase end user satisfaction by launching secure remote support options within ServiceNow,” explains Shaun Ericson, Co-Founder, Cireson. “More than ever before, organizations are faced with greater numbers of devices, locations, and people to manage. The ability to provide fast and reliable support any time and from any device is key. Cireson Remote Support enables the acceleration of IT service delivery with the security and functionality needed to ensure compliance.”
Born in 2011, Cireson was founded on a simple, powerful idea: to empower you to #domore with Systems, Service and Asset Management. We make magic happen by creating cutting-edge solutions that maximize your current System Center investments and mature your ITSM program. From solutions that natively integrate with your Service Desk, to real-time remote troubleshooting apps, we’ve got your back.
The ServiceNow Store is the exclusive source for Now Certified apps from ISV Technology Partners that complement and extend ServiceNow and accelerate time to value for customers.
ServiceNow, the ServiceNow logo, Now, Now Platform, and other ServiceNow marks are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ServiceNow, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Other company names, product names, and logos may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.