Easycoronatest.com now offers a NEW rapid lateral flow test for Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), which with the help of fingerstick blood shows the result after 10 minutes.
The COVID-19 Rapid POC (Point-of-Care) kit is rapid test that qualitatively detects severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Using a rapid COVID-19 test provides an opportunity to identify more individuals who are unaware they have been infected.
“The COVID-19 viral (Coronavirus) disease that has swept into at least 114 countries and killed more than 4,000 people is now officially a pandemic, the World Health Organization announced this week.
We here at Zandcell are standing by and we are offering you one of the few available test kits for you to test for yourself and your loved-ones and give you peace of mind.” said Michael Zand, ZandCell CEO.
Instructions for use
Please read the kit instructions carefully before use
1. Open the test sample and unpack the aluminum foil bag, remove the test cassette and place it on a horizontal table
3. Add a drop of blood to the sample well of the test cassette
4. Immediately add 2 drops of sample dilution solution to the sample well
5. Incubate for 10 – 15 minutes to achieve results (note – reading beyond 30 minutes is invalid)
1. Negative: one-line C1 (control line)
2. Positive: Two or three (control+one or two extra) strong lines
ZandCell est. 2005, is a privately held, Swedish biotechnology company committed to bringing to market life-transforming therapeutics for patients with untreatable diseases. The company focuses on diseases for which the unmet medical need is high, the biology for treatment is clear, and for which there are no current effective treatment modalities.
The company is led by a management team experienced in the development and commercialization of disease therapeutics. ZandCell's strategy is predicated upon time and cost-efficient drug development, with the goal of delivering safe and effective therapies to patients with the utmost urgency. The overall objective of ZandCell and its operations is to develop medical treatments in the fields of regenerative medicine, gene editing, and immunotherapy worldwide.